Senior NODE.js developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Team Extension active
View all jobs Senior NODE.js developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Team Extension is a nearshoring and offshoring technology company based in Bucharest, Romania.
Working with us, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide spectrum of clients and projects. Our clients include startups and Fortune 500 companies that are based in Western Europe and in the United States.
At our company, we are building a team of smart, motivated people who are passionate about helping the business continue to soar to new heights. We are well funded and in hyper growth mode. Come join a team where you can truly make a difference.
Apply if you are familiar with most of the following:
- NodeJS / Express
- At least one of Grunt/Gulp/Webpack/Yarn/Bower
- HTML5, SASS/LESS/CSS3
- NoSQL (MongoDB)
- SQL (MsSql)
- API integrating experience (e.g. Slack, Google APIs, Office365, Hubspot, SalesForce)
Nice to have:
- Cloud experience (AWS or Azure)
- Experience with big data
- API building experience (preferably using swagger)
- Performance optimisation
- Microservices architecture
- Messaging queues (e.g. RabbitMQ/ActiveMQ/ZeroMQ/Beanstalkd etc.)
- Graph Databases - Neo4j
- Agile Development
- Security understanding
- ETL pipelines experience (Pentaho, Tableau)
- You write clean, concise, self-documenting code that both you and your team can still understand a year after.
- You care about naming.
- You do not repeat yourself. You do not believe that more code represents the solution to a problem.
- You test everything.
- You appreciate high level languages that avoid heaps of boilerplate code, but at the same time you need to know what goes on under the hood
- You think in patterns: Synchronous/asynchronous, Multithreaded/event driven, Latency/bandwidth and you take them into consideration before writing code.
- You are familiar with the latest technologies and use them judiciously. You can tell which of the modern tools in your belt work for the task at hand and which do not.
- You know what you do not know and you are as comfortable asking for help as you are offering it. We advocate mutual knowledge sharing. Nobody knows everything.
- You will also be working together with our new data scientist to develop new ways of visualising the data
- You are curious about AI
You will be creating an interactive human centric dashboard, manage streams of metadata, retrieve time series from databases and visualise behaviour patterns.
You will be working on our data pipeline and visualisation, developing the client's product further.