Junior Digital Marketing Coordinator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Digital Marketing Coordinator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Qualifications and experience:
• Minimum 3 years of relevant marketing experience covering online, social media, search, e-mailing, performance media, analytics on key digital metrics;
• Practiced abilities in working with Photoshop, InDesign, CMS (particularly Adobe AEM preferred)
• Proficient MS Office, basic html, SEO optimization, Digital Analytics;
• Bachelor degree in Marketing and/or other relevant marketing qualifications (equivalent or related work experience may be substituted for the requisite education);
• Creative and innovative approach, permanently up to date with the newest technologies;
• Excellent stakeholder management, facilitation and negotiation skills;
• Excellent verbal and communication skills;
• Ability to coordinate multiple marketing projects;
• Proactive, adaptable and driven;
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Fluent English language;
• Emotional intelligence, flexibility.
• Coordinates the execution of multiple digital marketing program initiatives;
• Design & programing skills on web/online/ intranet
• Responsible for social media posting & advertising
• Provides general support for internal stakeholders for digital marketing needs;
• Assists the department in creating assets, content, and messaging for digital and social marketing (web banners, roll-ups, brochures, flyers, presentations);
• Responsible for SEO while maintaining, updating, and constantly taking efforts to take the company web site and Intranet portal to the next level;
• Familiar with inbound digital marketing, search programs, paid media, content syndication
• Conducts ongoing ad-hoc analysis of marketing performance and web metrics analysis;
• Works with internal clients to develop marketing materials to include social media assets and internal communications (newsletters);
• Responsible for online performance management & optimizations
• Provides communications support to internal global projects and initiatives, as agreed with the Manager;
• Acts as an internal consultant on all marketing aspects related to the assigned projects and business initiatives.