Data Administrator with French in Iasi
• University degree;
• Fluency in English and French (written and spoken);
• An organized, detailed and methodical approach to task management;
• Previous work experience – nice to have
• The ability to identify problems and resolve them swiftly;
• Good communication skills and team player
• Knowledge MS Office
Purpose of the job:
- To ensure all electricity and natural gas supply contracts are negotiated in accordance with the Customer Service Level Agreements of the clients and in line with the department’s Trading Policy.
- To support the Relationship Managers to ensure that all electricity and natural gas supply contracts are delivered correctly according to the consultant proposal and the consultancy contract.
- The role is based in Iasi.
• Data base updates
• Prepare specific reports
• Respond to ad-hoc client queries (e.g. sold/closed sites);
• Conduct research into markets
• Assist with the (further) development of the procurement systems and associated processes and services;
• Maintain and update supplier and company databases;
• Maintain and enhance data quality within the in-house database & procurement systems;
• Build excellent working relationships with all major electricity and natural gas suppliers;
• Provide support and assistance to colleagues as and when required.