Senior JAVA developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior JAVA developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• 5+ years of experience as JAVA developer
• Experience with Java and J2EE development, Spring, Hibernate
• Experience of webservices, SOAP, REST
• Experience of relational databases, ideally Oracle is desirable
• Experience of testing tools as Selenium, Jmeter
• Experience of cloud technology: Open Shift, Docker
• Experience of agile methodologies, ideally Scrum
• Experience with Rabbit MQ
- Designing and developing new projects;
- Working in teams following Agile/Scrum development practices;
- Creating an Oracle schema and setting up it;
- Being involved in Development, Continuous Integration development;
- Owning the full development lifecycle, including the delivery of quality technical materials for each project;
- Learning new technologies and languages;
We will also value:
- Drive innovation by coming up with new idea for our platform;
- Maintain a close relationship with the international teams and ensure that the final result responds to its needs;
- Relying on IT best practices to improve the quality of the development;
- Good communication, team spirit;
- Knowledge of English and/or German.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official trainings and certifications
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment
• Professional infrastructure
• Join a multinational team