Java Developer (project for Germany's Government)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java Developer (project for Germany's Government) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- Experience in Java EE of 1-2 years (OCA Certified if possible);
- Hibernate, EJB;
- Gradle, GIT;
- MYSQL or Oracle DB skills;
- Knowledge and/or experience working with GWT is a strong advantage;
- Interested to work in front/back-end;
- Possess a bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field;
- Effective problem-solving;
- Advanced English skills, German is a strong plus.
- Become involved in the development of a brand new IT tool designed to address management processes support within the public sector;
- Based on your prior experience and interest, you will have the opportunity to contribute ideas and decide which technologies fit best the development needs of the application;
- Participate in domain analysis and design, hands-on application development and testing, code and design reviews;
- Assist in analyzing and troubleshooting issues and defects in environments as well as performance or design inefficiencies;
Why work with us?
- We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success;
- You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects;
- You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers.