.NET Developer Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cteam active.
Vezi toate job-urile .NET Developer Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Cteam Human Capital este una dintre companiile reputate in piata de resurse umane si livreaza servicii de consultanta HR (studii salariale, compensatii & beneficii, etc.), recrutare si selectie, administrare de personal, coaching, training, teambuilding, atat in Romania, cat si pe pietele din Europa unde este prezenta.
Din 2016, Cteam Human Capital face parte din grupul international de companii Cteam, cu birouri in Bulgaria, Bosnia-Hertegovina, Cehia, Croatia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Slovacia.
What you bring to the team
• Good knowledge of OOP
• Experience with .NET Framework (3.5/4.0)
• Experience with SQL Server 2008R2/2012
• Web development experience (ASP.NET, WCF, Java script, AJAX, CSS, jQuery)
• Quality focused
• High technical aptitude and problem solving skills
• Eager to learn and continuously improve your technical skills;
• Good communication skills, able to have a close professional relation with colleagues, but also with the business;
• Interest in understanding the big picture and experience in full development cycle;
• Basic knowledge of Agile (Scrum / Kanban) is a plus
• Graduate of Computer Science/ Cybernetics/ Information Technology/ Electronics College
• Financial/ banking background is a plus
• High standards of confidentiality; ability to handle sensitive information with integrity and trust
• Develops software according to functional and technical specification, following specific guidelines and methodology;
• Work with: WCF, Web Forms, REST services, .Net 4.6
• Writes robust, clean and documented code;
• Does database design and optimization;
• Performs unit and integration tests to ensure software conformity to the functional and technical specifications;
• Create and update the Release Form with all details needed to promote the software to the production environment
• Transfer the software from the development environment to the system testing environment(s) based on the Release Form
• Provides technical support for new and existing applications, acting as 3rd line support.