This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EY Romania active
View all jobs Manager Accounting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Our Tax and Legal Services Department is growing and we need an Accounting Manager. By becoming a part of EY, you will join a fast growing and dynamically developing department that is one of the key players in the Romanian market.
As manager in our Tax and Legal department, you will work for a regional and international clientele in different industry sectors in which EY is acknowledged as a market leader, specifically: financial services, energy and utilities, oil and gas, industrial products, retail and consumer products, real estate, etc.
You will have the opportunity to grow within EY pyramid structure, attending training sessions and getting more and more involved in the Tax and Legal Services Industry.
Your key responsibilities
- You will conduct or supervise regular chartered accountancy assignments for medium-sized, high-growth companies and for regional subsidiaries of international groups (statutory or management financial statements, budgets, tax returns, reporting, standard tax issues, social security matters).
- You will actively participate in the commercial development of this service line in coordination with the Partners.
- Your experience will also allow you to provide an ongoing service to our clients on a daily basis within the scope of special assignments and provide them with advice and assistance, with the support of the Ernst & Young network.
- You may also work on statutory audit engagements.
Skills and attributes for success
- A good level of business in English is essential
- Confidence in PC use (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To qualify for the role you must have
- Graduate a business school or university preferably in accounting and finance.
- At least 5 year experience in a chartered accountancy firm, and you already have experience of managing a team.
What we look for
We are looking for a new team member prepared to begin working in a friendly team from February 2018, who has a feeling for and an interest in accounting and business. If you wish a career in an international company, with high focus on development and innovation, this vacancy is for you.
What working at EY offers
We don’t want to brag, but …
We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
Our motto is above everyone so we obviously have the best view over whole Bucharest.
We highly promote smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from Starbucks where you enjoy your EY employer discounts on delicious Grande, sugar-free, non-fat, vanilla soy, double shot, decaf, no foam, extra hot, peppermint white chocolate mocha with light whip and extra syrup.
But let’s be serious! EY is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. We offer professional trainings, support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around, and thanks to that over 70% of our team members have a chance to grow and get promoted every year.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.