RPA Program Manager EAC/EMEIA
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EY Romania active
View all jobs RPA Program Manager EAC/EMEIA active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Our Advisory Services Department is growing and we are looking for a RPA Manager. By becoming a part of EY, you will join a fast growing and dynamically developing department that is one of the key players in the Romanian market.
We are searching for European Intelligent Automation solution leader based out of Bucharest
You will be part of our European Center of Excellence for RPA based in Bucharest, and your role will be Pan-European. You will be joining a team of such Solution lead-experts which are based across EMEIA and will work part of a larger network.
As a Solution Lead-expert will be expected to be a bridge between our European clients and our delivery teams and act as an evangelizer of our solutions.
You will be expected to provide expert advice in order to be able to translate clients needs into specific solutions and support local teams in selling and delivering these solutions.
Your key responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of developing / improving our Automation related offerings Engaging in Business Development within existing and potential EY clients
- Bringing leading insight around Automation capabilities, and be prepared to share those in Webcasts and White Papers across the EMEIA
- Effectively establishing and expanding networks across EY geographies and communities as well as across external partners and clients to increase our brand awareness
- Working closely with clients to solve their challenges, contribute to value increase and make a lasting impact
Skills and attributes for success:
- Strong technical background with minimum 10 years experience (SW development, SW architecture but not limited to SW development)
- Not mandatory, knowledgeable of one or several of the following: Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing
- Proficiency in English language, with the ability to communicate both written and verbally at professional level – additional language skills are appreciated
- Ability to work under tight timelines for multiple engagements
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Bachelor or Master´s Degree level with relevant scope, or equivalent experience Certification in Machine Learning or Robotic Process Automation
- Additional relevant qualifications are considered an advantage
What we look for
We are looking for a new team member prepared to begin working in a friendly team from February 2018, who has a feeling for and an interest in tax and business. If you wish a career in an international company, with high focus on development and innovation, this vacancy is for you.
What working at EY offers
We don’t want to brag, but …
We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
Our motto is above everyone so we obviously have the best view over whole Bucharest.
We highly promote smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from Starbucks where you enjoy your EY employer discounts on delicious Grande, sugar-free, non-fat, vanilla soy, double shot, decaf, no foam, extra hot, peppermint white chocolate mocha with light whip and extra syrup.
But let’s be serious! EY is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. We offer professional trainings, support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around, and thanks to that over 70% of our team members have a chance to grow and get promoted every year.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.