Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
Successful candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 3 years of senior level experience in providing financial audit services
- Bachelor and/or Master degree or an equivalent qualification in Risk Management, Audit, Management Accounting, Financial Services, Business Administration or Economics
- ACCA/ACA member or minimum F papers passed
- Good Financial Statement analysis skills
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Market and business awareness
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills (Romanian and English are mandatory)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexibility in relation to travelling
- CAFR membership will be considered a plus
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk
- Supervises junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
- Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards
- Organizes personal effort along with those of junior auditors to be risk-based, productive, and efficient at all times
- Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression
- Performs other related duties as assigned.