Service Delivery Manager (Network Operations Center)
The Service Delivery Manager will be the point of contact for high severity issues and the leader for the responses to Operational issues process,responsible for the delivery and compliance of ITSM Processes including
• Incident Management
• Service Requests
• Problem management
• Change management.
• Release Management
• Capacity Management
• Configuration Management
- Be responsible for the successful O&M of the Managed Service project;
- Be responsible for End to End service operation;
- Be responsible for the result and quality of service;
- Be responsible for interface with inside/outside audit;
- Be responsible for crisis management (ex: Major Incident);
- Monitoring and tracking of the IT portfolio services delivered;
- Generate operation weekly/monthly report;
- Managing customer communication and customer satisfaction;
- Managing service continual improvement and create revenue through improvement;
- Managing end to end service operation process and be responsible for the result;
- Managing operation security and compliance;
- Managing partner/vendor relationship.
- 10+ years of experience in IT service management
Knowledge & Skills
- ITIL EXPERT certified;
- Good knowledge and skills in public/private cloud operation, familiar with mainstream
cloud products (Vshpere/FusionSphere etc);
- Basic knowledge in NB-IoT products and solutions.
- Good communications skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Good problem solving skills.
- Able to communicate in English effectively both verbally and orally;
- Multi-language speaker (French/ German/ Chinese etc.) is preferred.
We can offer you:
- Motivational salary package;
- Good learning environment;
- Great amount of team work and trainings;
- Opportunity to contribute to the knowledge base and be part of our growing team;
- Young and motivated team that wants to grow constantly;
- Be able to grow with company that’s in a Fortune Global 500 company.