Test Designer IoT
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Test Designer IoT active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• ISTQB Test Practitioner certificate or equivalent or demonstrate experience and achievements to this standard;
• Knowledge of API best practices:
- Header usage;
- XML, JSON usage and data type representation.
• Knowledge and testing expertise of REST and SOAP API protocols:
- What are these protocols;
- How they should be tested (client wise, server wise);
- What is WSDL and an xsd.
• Knowledge of client server testing:
- Security methods: SSL, Client certificates, WSSE, tokens;
- Client side vs server side testing.
• HP ALM:
- Basic navigation;
- Test case creation and execution;
- Defect Management.
• QA knowledge intermediate level (knows at least the common QA methodologies and the associated deliverables like test plan);
• Unix line commands knowledge;
• Advanced skills:
- Groovy scripting;
- Basic Java knowledge;
- API testing tools (SOAPUI, Postman, Jmeter).
• Ability to understand the bigger picture when working on a large project;
• Demonstrate decision making ability using available data and your intuition;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. A good listener who can quickly extract the critical information from a mass of detail;
• Able to delegate activities, including teams and individuals located remotely;
• Capacity to interact with remote teams and to convey information in a timely fashion;
• Adapt level of communication to various stakeholders;
• Reliable: resilient, takes personal responsibility;
• Education: Bachelor's Degree;
• Fluent English (minimum level required: B2).
• The Test Designer Role will provide Test design and leadership support for the IoT (Internet of Things) Testing Projects.
• The IoT Design Testing team is responsible for E2E testing activities and UAT support for multiple IoT projects, also coordinating test activities for the execution teams.
• Test Designer role, also known as Test Lead role, is responsible for defining the test approach and ensuring its successful implementation.
• The role also involves identifying the appropriate techniques, tool and guidelines to implement the required tests, and give guidance on the corresponding resources requirements for the test effort.
• The role will be required to supervise and coordinate the testing team activities proactively on its projects, managing risk and assuring the quality of the deliverables.
• Test Designer is also responsible for identifying and driving Automation and L&P (Load and performance) activities, ensuring the best testing quality in the optimum time.
• Risk management - Analyze documentation to identify the test components and impact over the current implementation.
• Create or review Testing deliverables:
- Creates the Test plan associated to a test cycle and the test cases in ALM at a high level;
- Manage creation and execution of tests, reporting status and progress against test plan;
- Document test completion reports which will guide stakeholders for product readiness.
• API Testing - Identifies the best API testing tool and drives the API testing, creating and maintaining the test cases, as well as coordinating the test execution for the remote teams.
• Reporting activities - Gather the necessary data and perform KPIs measurement and reporting.
• Other responsibilities:
- Provide leadership for testing on a project;
- Ability to perform the activities of a Test Engineer when required;
- Managing Test Automation, Performance Testing and Security Testing in the project;
- Manage a test team’s daily activities.