Test Designer IoT
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active
View all jobs Test Designer IoT active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Requirements
• ISTQB Test Practitioner certificate or equivalent or demonstrate experience and achievements to this standard;
• Knowledge of API best practices:
- Header usage;
- XML, JSON usage and data type representation.
• Knowledge and testing expertise of REST and SOAP API protocols:
- What are these protocols;
- How they should be tested (client wise, server wise);
- What is WSDL and an xsd.
• Knowledge of client server testing:
- Security methods: SSL, Client certificates, WSSE, tokens;
- Client side vs server side testing.
• HP ALM:
- Basic navigation;
- Test case creation and execution;
- Defect Management.
• QA knowledge intermediate level (knows at least the common QA methodologies and the associated deliverables like test plan);
• Unix line commands knowledge;
• Advanced skills:
- Groovy scripting;
- Basic Java knowledge;
- API testing tools (SOAPUI, Postman, Jmeter).
• Ability to understand the bigger picture when working on a large project;
• Demonstrate decision making ability using available data and your intuition;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. A good listener who can quickly extract the critical information from a mass of detail;
• Able to delegate activities, including teams and individuals located remotely;
• Capacity to interact with remote teams and to convey information in a timely fashion;
• Adapt level of communication to various stakeholders;
• Reliable: resilient, takes personal responsibility;
• Education: Bachelor's Degree;
• Fluent English (minimum level required: B2).
• The Test Designer Role will provide Test design and leadership support for the IoT (Internet of Things) Testing Projects.
• The IoT Design Testing team is responsible for E2E testing activities and UAT support for multiple IoT projects, also coordinating test activities for the execution teams.
• Test Designer role, also known as Test Lead role, is responsible for defining the test approach and ensuring its successful implementation.
• The role also involves identifying the appropriate techniques, tool and guidelines to implement the required tests, and give guidance on the corresponding resources requirements for the test effort.
• The role will be required to supervise and coordinate the testing team activities proactively on its projects, managing risk and assuring the quality of the deliverables.
• Test Designer is also responsible for identifying and driving Automation and L&P (Load and performance) activities, ensuring the best testing quality in the optimum time.
• Risk management - Analyze documentation to identify the test components and impact over the current implementation.
• Create or review Testing deliverables:
- Creates the Test plan associated to a test cycle and the test cases in ALM at a high level;
- Manage creation and execution of tests, reporting status and progress against test plan;
- Document test completion reports which will guide stakeholders for product readiness.
• API Testing - Identifies the best API testing tool and drives the API testing, creating and maintaining the test cases, as well as coordinating the test execution for the remote teams.
• Reporting activities - Gather the necessary data and perform KPIs measurement and reporting.
• Other responsibilities:
- Provide leadership for testing on a project;
- Ability to perform the activities of a Test Engineer when required;
- Managing Test Automation, Performance Testing and Security Testing in the project;
- Manage a test team’s daily activities.