Business Development Team Manager, North & Latin America (evening shifts)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Development Team Manager, North & Latin America (evening shifts) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Experience in a team leading/ supervision/ management role
• Experience in a Customer Service/ Sales team leading/supervision role – preferred
• Experience in Customer Service/Business development/Sales
• Fluency in English is a must; one of other European languages is a plus;
• University degree;
• Enthusiasm & dedication
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Planning & organizing skills with high attention to detail
• Adaptive to change and with high ability of working under deadlines
• Excellent computer skills (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint, and Oracle Applications);
• Ability to multi-task, including juggling and prioritizing numerous projects at the same time, often under strict time constraints;
• Business acumen;
• Results oriented, being able to deliver excellent results even under tight deadlines;
• Good negotiation skills
WHAT WE OFFER
• The opportunity of working in a dynamic multicultural and multilingual business environment characterized by high customer focus, speed, change, and constant evolution.
• Multiple training opportunities and personal development in an international working environment.
• Competitive salary, including incentives based on performance and benefits.
• Monitors on a regular basis the team’s performance, ensures direct reports meet their individual objectives and perform to established standards; takes timely actions to coach, develop and train direct reports in order to be able to fulfill their daily responsibilities to reach the job requirements and needed competencies.
• Organizes and distributes people at the work places, allocates other resources (e.g. computers, software, desktops, headsets, etc.) and monitors daily activities of the team as planned and scheduled, evaluates and reports status of objective achievement and team results, takes corrective actions within departmental guidelines when needed.
• Assures team’s continuous focus on the inbound selling activities (up sell/ cross sell on incoming customer interactions) & strives towards quarterly targets achievement
• Participates in the hiring and orientation at work processes.
• Participates in internal and cross functional projects.
• Contributes to the professional development of the team members, involving them in the necessary activities, trainings and offering the specific support.
• Should ensure the team members are highly qualified, motivated and efficiently communicate with the other teams.
• Evaluates the team members’ performance and makes the appropriate recommendations according to the departmental appraisal standards;
• Is proactive, contributes with ideas in order to improve the team and department activities and performance.
• Fulfills periodical / ad-hoc reports for the management team and / or other internal customers based on the requests.
• Acts as first escalation level and solves as quickly as possible for the Business Development Representatives within the team, difficult service issues escalated from staff by following company policy.
• Communicates the Company’s goals & objectives into manageable tasks for the team and ensures full understanding among team members.
• Is responsible to ensure the quality standards at the team level are met.
• Replicates Customer Success best practices across countries within the team and ensures that process documentation is continuously updated.
Main objective of the job
Provides first line people management, with responsibility for the team’s customer service activities and business development across North America & Latin America countries; undertakes daily resource allocation and planning for the team, monitoring performance and ensuring compliance to the company’s policies and procedures and high customer satisfaction; responsible for achieving the team’s monthly and quarterly inbound sales target.
Business Development activity: managing incoming customer interactions with sale potential (course information, order entry, up sell etc) through 3 channels of communication – calls, e-mails and web forms & maximizing the interactions by identifying the customer’s training needs and using them for closing an inbound sale and up sell/ cross-sell.