Videogame Tester / Quality Assurance
We are not your average video game and software testing company!
Whyttest is a place where we can grow together and have a lot of fun. Here you won’t find any “rage quitters”, your ideas are listened and you have every chance to see them being put to the test.
Also, we work best as a team, so you will find support, lots of friendly faces and people ready to help you any way they can. Not to mention the fact that you have many chances to level up in your career, learn new stuff and be one of the first people to play a game that isn’t on the market yet. In addition, you will have the chance to work on a wide variety of “toys” – all types of mobile phones, multiple PC configurations and HD consoles.
With us you will have the opportunity to become part of an amazing crew that works hard to achieve a bug free game or software, that can pass the test of any customer, no matter how picky.
🙌Send us your CV! Join our squad! 🙌
Here every member of the team matters, so if you are a person with good ideas, who likes to act upon them, you will be a great fit with our culture.
We also appreciate the desire to learn and you will have plenty opportunities to level up within our squad.
Patience is one of a tester’s greatest virtues, because it takes time and perseverance to find all the pesky bugs that can ruin a player’s experience.
We hope that all your tools in the inventory are organized and that you like to make a game plan that leads you to successfully win the game in as few moves as possible.
Also, your passion for gaming is a plus, especially if you are one of those gamers that likes to try different consoles and is hyped by new technologies.
Good written & verbal communication level, because it doesn’t matter if we find the best bugs, if we cannot clearly explain them to our colleagues and devs.
Good English: written and verbal communication skills are the key to a “good game”.
WHYTTEST is a small, young company, with a friendly culture, located in Bucharest, Romania. Since 2014, here you can find the perfect mix between the professionalism of an international company and the freedom of a local company. Not to mention the blend between “young blood” and veterans of the industry.
In order to be Whyttest’s bug detective hero, you must pass these quests:
- Find and investigate issues in the tested games / products.
- Check if the tested games meet the quality requirements designed by the development teams and expected by the end user.
- Report errors in a specified database in a clear and concise manner, using the appropriate procedures and terminology.
- Create documents and test cases for own and team use to keep track of the application’s test coverage.
- Responsible with specific tests – for example: Functionality, Compliance, Explorative, Usability, Sanity and Regression Testing.
Any good challenge has its fruitful rewards:
- Meal tickets, fresh fruits, tea & coffee – because even heroes need to eat, right?
- Relaxation room with Foosball, Ping-Pong table, board games and consoles – gamers gonna game anytime and anywhere so why not give them more choices?
- On chair massage sessions
- Individual Training Budget – we care very much about the professional as well as personal development of our heroes, so trainings are offered to our hard-working team members.
- Frequent development opportunities (for example: Software Testing, Management, Technical positions, Customer Support etc) – Whyttest is a place full of quests as well as opportunities to level up in your career, even faster than you’d think.
- Annual bonuses (10% of the company’s revenue) given based on one’s achievements! Do you remember that feeling of deep s Annual bonuses atisfaction when you finally get your hands on those chests full of goodies at the end of multiple quests? It’s just like that!
- Team building events (Happy Fridays & others) – a good hero knows that he also needs rest and to have a good laugh with his mates, from time to time. At Whyttest, we have different events, like team buildings, Happy Friday and internal championships (eSport as well as real life games).