International Industrial Senior Purchaser
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active.
Vezi toate job-urile International Industrial Senior Purchaser active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
- Business School or Bachelor Degree in management/economy (or similar acquired through experience),
- General ingeneering schools, or specialized in the company activities (or similar acquired through experience),
- Bachelor Degree with a specialization in Purchasing (or similar acquired through experience).
- MINIMUM 8 YEARS of EXPERIENCE on INTERNATIONAL Position.
- Control of Purchasing methodology and of all stages of a purchasing process,
- Perfect knowledge of purchasing techniques (resourcing, make or buy, etc.),
- Specialist of technical negociation skill,
- Knowledge of bought products/services,
- Knowledge of project management methodologies,
- Good knowledge of the ERP software,
- Fluent in English,
- Know the of commercial legal terms (Incoterm)
- Technical standard know how ( process and conception )
Prospection and market assessment
• Conduct a market study of suppliers and products/services in international scope,
• Warrant the sourcing,
• Analyse the internal needsof the group,
• Evaluate the ability of suppliers to provide products/services that meet technical and logistical criteria and in accordance with internal rules or subsidiaries specifications,
• Provide technology watch of products/services purchased and marketing intelligence (purchases and R&D) related to requests,
• Manage referencing (panel) of suppliers and products/services all over the world.
Participation in determining the internal needs and their validation
• Establish a dialogue with internal customers services (engineering, production, quality, subsidiaries etc.),
• Be involved in definition phase of the need for products or services on issues of feasibility, prototyping and validation plans,
• Participate in the development of specifications for the requested products.
Negotiation and monitoring of contracts
• Identify and select suppliers,
• Write and launch tenders/consultations,
• Assess the validity of proposals,
• Prepare the « sourcing commitee »,
• Negotiate the terms and clauses in the purchasing contracts, written in collaboration with technical, legal and financial services,
• Monitor the implementation of contracts, that is to say, the maintenance of the standards, controle the release of payments or intervene to settle disputes,
• Be the interface with internal user departments and evaluate their satisfaction with purchases and suppliers,
• Audit and evaluate suppliers, according to defined criteria ("rating" of suppliers).
• Provide a purchase reporting by creating/monitoring dashboard and indicators in order to have permanent information on results.
• Build and follow the plans of continuous improvement for logistics, purchasing and quality (dashboard, self-evaluation,etc.).
• Audit the subsidiaries according internal audit planning. Plan, do, check, act the action plan with local contact.
We offer the following benefits:
• Motivating salary
• Performance bonuses
• Opportunity to work in major innovative industrial projects
• Performance-based career and development opportunities
• Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, hobbies sponsorship, etc.)