Internship - CS Romania
By opening some internship positions within the company, CS ROMANIA aims to provide young graduates from the Faculties of Automation, Computers and Electronics and Mathematics and Nature Studies (Informatics specialization), as well as to students in the graduation years (3rd or 4th year), or master, the opportunity to acquire knowledge and practical skills for developing and testing applications for critical information systems that will be used in the Aerospace and Space fields.
If you believe that this offer of internship is of interest to you and your profile matches our requests, please send your CV, in English, at the following address: email@example.com, with the subject "INTERNSHIP CS ROMANIA".
Only people whose resumes will be selected, will be contacted for an interview and knowledge assessment. For more information on our company and CS Group, please visit our websites www.c-s.ro and www.c-s.fr.
What do we expect from candidates?
- Good technical and informatics background with good results during the years of study;
- Good knowledge of the C programming language and programming techniques;
- Basic concepts in object-oriented programming and embedded systems (hardware and software)
- Advanced usage level for Microsoft Office applications
- English level B2 is required. An average level of French language will be a plus
- Meticulousness, synthesis skills, attention to details
- Paid Internship for a period of between 3 and 6 months
- Training for the professional use of standards for the development of information systems for critical infrastructure, as well as effective participation in the development and testing of such applications
- The chance to work in a multinational company for clients such as Airbus, Pratt & Withney, SAFRAN, Thales Avionics, the European Space Agency etc., this being an advantage for your future career
- Flexible hours for students for pursuing studies in parallel with the work in the company, if appropriate
- The possibility to accomplish the diploma project or the thesis work inside the company, if appropriate
- Depending on the performance observed during internship and following an objective activity evaluation, there is a possibility to continue working within the team CS ROMANIA
Candidates may send a CV accompanied by a letter of intention via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org