Working students - Java Developers Internship
We are Europe's leading internet specialist. To secure our continued success, we need enthusiastic people who want to help us shape the future of the internet.Requirements
We are looking for a highly motivated student at a technical university, very interested in developing his technical skills and understanding of a complex organizational way of working.
• Basic knowledge Java programming language
• Basic knowledge of Databases
• Great communication and collaboration skills
• Proficiency in English
Develop your technical knowledge by helping the team with day to day activities such as software development and automation tasks!
• Gain hands-on experience with Java 8 and related technologies
• Understand how the whole Spring Stack framework works and how to use it to build web applications
• Understand the infrastructure of a micro-service oriented setup
• Experience first-hand what it means to cater to a software deliverable from its design all the way to production release and live maintenance
• Implement automated tests and contribute to increasing the quality of the product
• Evolve your software development skills far beyond the coding level, also diving into security concerns, scalability, usability and other cross-cutting aspects
Would be a plus:
• Previous experience in a connected field
• Previous experience of working on a large, team project, where separation of roles and responsibilities was needed
• Previous experience or projects developed with Java, Spring, Angular JS
This is a paid internship for a period of 6 months, with extension possibility.