Customer Service Representative
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
The Global OPN Operations Team manages the adoption of programs, processes and systems for the partner business worldwide. Within OPN, the Operations team is responsible for program implementation, business process definition, process execution, provisioning of reporting capabilities and data quality to support the strategy.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, flexible team member to join our team, to handle the OPN administrative work and partner program benefit processing & execution.
This position is full-time and based in our Bucharest office.
• Stakeholder interaction – daily support for Sales And Business Development groups (email, IM, phone)
• Partner interaction (email, phone, web conference)
• Ensure achieving monthly target
• Ensure SLAs are met, take ownership of the process assigned
• Understand interdependencies of the processes and systems
• Delivering presentations to stakeholders
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in a partner/customer service environment.
• University degree
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a relevant LOB
• Preferred previous experience working in sales/sales support, contract administration, finance/accounting, or related role
• Highly proficient in MS Office
• Fluent in English
• Excellent numeracy and attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills
• Very good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work independently with minimal oversight while exercising excellent judgment