Technical Support Specialist with basic Linux skills
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 2 continents and in 4 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
Conectys is looking to take on board, for its headquarters in Bucharest, a motivated Technical Support Specialist with basic- medium Linux knowledge.
Consequently, if you are…
- Enthusiastic, self-determined and sociable;
- A good team player;
- A quick learner eager to develop and adapt to other cultures, values, ways of thinking;
- Available to work on a 24/7 schedule.
And if you have…
- Excellent ENGLISH skills (written and spoken);
- Medium knowledge and understanding of LINUX CONSOLE.
- Ability to identify, analyze and interpret errors in logs.
- Knowledge of shell programming (bash): ability to create, search and adapt scripts.
- Experience in a monitoring platform (Syslog, Splunk, WebTrends, etc.) - advantage.
- Additional programming or scripting skills of any kind - advantage.
We are looking forward to hearing from you as you might be our new colleague!
As a Technical Support Specialist you will be in charge of…
- Providing customer support for customers from across different projects such as support for gaming devices, internet providers, and other technical projects.
- Resolving effectively and in a timely manner the incoming incidents (via email and phone) to build customer satisfaction and loyalty;
- Performing monitoring check routines on the customers’ applications and tools;
- Promptly react and respond to alerts of the monitoring platform when received; handle and solve technical issues prior to escalation to customers’ engineers;
- Subscription to medical services and meal tickets from the first month of employment
- Professional work place and development opportunities.
- Flexible schedule and transportation assured for the night shifts.
- Financial rewards according to your performance and involvement.