Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Conectys active.
Vezi toate job-urile Recruitment Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
• Minimum 2 years in a recruitment role of all levels of employees from entry level positions to senior and management positions. Previous experience in a BPO company would be an advantage.
• Bachelor degree, preferable in Psychology or Sociology.
• Strong communicator with a high degree of confidentiality, tact and diplomacy to accomplish objectives.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas.
• Ability to work under pressure in a time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines.
• Self-starter with the ability to recruit for multiple high level positions.
• Adaptable and open to other cultures, values, ways of thinking.
• Excellent English skills (writing and speaking)
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Passion to do the right things and strong personal values.
• Screening of applicants in face to face or phone interviews, according to set profile.
• Explores new recruitment strategies, channels and solutions and implement recruiting best practices.
• Reports the progress on assigned job vacancies on the regular basis, communicates early warnings and provides the regular feedback on the progress of the recruitment process.
• Work closely with Hiring Managers to develop position profile and to understand the overall needs and requirements.
• Manages posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels.
• Monitors the job market and prepares analyses and summaries of the main job market movements.
• Assists in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
• Regular follow up with the hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
• Counsel staff and management on a variety of personnel related matters including: sensitive issues, personality conflicts and policy interpretation.
• A challenging and rewarding work environment with access to different industries.
• Professional work environment in a fast growing company with international career opportunities.
• Attractive salary packages.
• Individual bonuses based on involvement and performance.
• Meal tickets and other company benefits.