Continental - Software Development Learning Laboratory Program (Galati)
Continental Learning Laboratory Program is an intensive training, dedicated for 4th year students that are motivated to improve their know-how in Embedded Software Development domain and to work for Continental Automotive Romania after the training finishes.
This training program has 1 week duration (8 hours/ day program) and is held in one of the faculty rooms.
A team of experienced trainers will teach and guide the participants in the following areas:
- C programming language;
- Software Development Processes.
The main benefits that you have, as participant to the Continental Learning Laboratory Program:
• You’ll increase your know-how in embedded SW development (C programming, microcontrollers, software development process);
• You’ll have a lot of practical work, small, but challenging projects;
• You’ll interact with trainers with high experience in automotive business;
• You’ll meet new people;
• You’ll have the opportunity to be hired in Continental or to access a scholarship, once you successfully finish the training program;
Highly motivated 4th year students with an initial background in C programming language and / or electronics.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.