Continental Entry Training Program-C Embedded - Iasi
Continental Entry Training Program is an intensive training, mainly dedicated for university graduates that are motivated to improve their know-how in Embedded Software Development domain and to work for Continental Automotive Romania after the training finishes.
This training program has 10 weeks duration starting February 19th 2018 (6 hours/ day program) and is held in one of our fully equipped rooms.
A team of experienced trainers will teach and guide the participants in the following areas:
- C programming language;
- Electronic Circuits and Devices;
- Software Development Processes.
The main benefits that you have, as participant to the Continental Entry Training Program:
• You’ll increase your know-how in embedded SW development (C programming, microcontrollers, software development process);
• You’ll have a lot of practical work, small, but challenging projects and time to study;
• You’ll interact with trainers with high experience in automotive business;
• You’ll meet new people;
• You’ll be paid during the participation to the training program;
• You’ll have the opportunity to be hired in Continental, once you successfully finish the training program;
Highly motivated university graduates, with an initial background in C programming language and / or electronics.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.0 billion in 2016.