Junior Database Administrator
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of our 10,000 people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
- University degree (Business IT, Computer Science)
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
- 1 year of Database Administration experience
- Optionally: Solaris, Linux, Windows Server, Shell scripting
- Good English skills
- Commitment, stability, responsibility
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Install and upgrade Client and QA databases
- Prepare and review SQL and PL/SQL scripts
- Support network administrator with database administration of internal IT systems
- Create, review and modify database structures
- Enroll users and maintain system security
- Back up, replicate and restore databases
- Help with system administration, configuration and troubleshooting for Summit application servers and components