Financial & Rating Analyst
Coface has been helping for at least 70 years the companies by developing and contributing to their sustainability around the world. The Group, which aims to be the most agile global credit insurer in the industry, is present in 100 countries and has 4,300 employees. Coface advises clients at every stage of business development, risk prevention and evaluation, in order to take the best decisions.
In Romania, Coface has been present for over 21 years and is the only provider of integrated credit risk management services: Credit Insurance, Business Information and Debt Collection.
Coface sprijina societatile comerciale de cel putin 70 de ani, dezvoltand si contribuind la sustenabilitatea acestora in intreaga lume. Grupul, care isi propune sa fie cel mai agil asigurator de credit din industrie la nivel global, este prezent in 100 de tari si are 4.300 de angajati. Coface ofera consultanta clientilor in toate etapele de dezvoltare a afacerii, cu privire la prevenirea si evaluarea riscurilor, pentru a lua cele mai bune decizii.
In Romania, Coface este prezent de peste 21 de ani si este singurul furnizor de servicii integrate de gestionare a riscului de credit: asigurarea creditelor, informatii de afaceri si managementul creantelor.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in corporate financial analysis
Economic university graduate – financial bachelor degree is an advantage
Advanced communication skills
Very good command of written and spoken English
Accuracy and detail oriented person
Driving license – B category
Availability for traveling
(1) Harvesting of fundamental information. Production of Rating & Risk assessments:
- Contact companies and conducting in-depth interviews and/or field visits for harvesting meaningful in-depth financial & business information entailed in the Rating & Risk assessment process. Gathering & scouting for additional information (e.g. ownership, payment behaviour towards peers & State, sectorial considerations, etc) compulsory in devising a more complete Rating & Risk Assessment;
- Writing Debtor Risk Assessments devised for putting forth a complete risk profile of the subject Debtor while advocating for optimal exposure recommendation;
- Debating the produced Debtor Risk Assessments within the recurrent sessions of Coface Romania Risk Committee;
- Monitoring sensitive files, sending warning signals on specific events to Insurance Underwriting as well as to other involved COFACE departments;
- Handling worklist tasks generated out of the automatic workflow in a timely and efficient manner ensuring SLA’s are respected.
- Producing & validating ratings according to Group delegation rules.
- Pro-actively builds and maintains good working relationships with Underwriting and Information colleagues.
- Communicates to underwriters and management any adverse information which is relevant in the process of exposure review.
- Ensures compliance with regulations and procedures as ruled by COFACE and external governing bodies.