Financial & Rating Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Coface Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financial & Rating Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Over 70 years of experience and the most finely meshed international network have made Coface a reference in credit insurance, risk management, and the global economy.
With the ambition to become the agile, global trade credit insurance partner in the industry, Coface’s ~4,100 experts work to the beat of the world economy, supporting ~50,000 clients in building successful, growing and dynamic businesses across 200 countries.
The Group’s services and solutions protect and help companies take credit decisions to improve their ability to sell on both their domestic and export markets
OUR FOUR PRIORITIES
Attract talented people
Provide visibility to our staff
Recognise and reward performance
Minimum 2 years’ experience in corporate financial analysis
Economic university graduate – financial bachelor degree is an advantage
Advanced communication skills
Very good command of written and spoken English
Accuracy and detail oriented person
Driving license – B category
Availability for traveling
(1) Harvesting of fundamental information. Production of Rating & Risk assessments:
- Contact companies and conducting in-depth interviews and/or field visits for harvesting meaningful in-depth financial & business information entailed in the Rating & Risk assessment process. Gathering & scouting for additional information (e.g. ownership, payment behaviour towards peers & State, sectorial considerations, etc) compulsory in devising a more complete Rating & Risk Assessment;
- Writing Debtor Risk Assessments devised for putting forth a complete risk profile of the subject Debtor while advocating for optimal exposure recommendation;
- Debating the produced Debtor Risk Assessments within the recurrent sessions of Coface Romania Risk Committee;
- Monitoring sensitive files, sending warning signals on specific events to Insurance Underwriting as well as to other involved COFACE departments;
- Handling worklist tasks generated out of the automatic workflow in a timely and efficient manner ensuring SLA’s are respected.
- Producing & validating ratings according to Group delegation rules.
- Pro-actively builds and maintains good working relationships with Underwriting and Information colleagues.
- Communicates to underwriters and management any adverse information which is relevant in the process of exposure review.
- Ensures compliance with regulations and procedures as ruled by COFACE and external governing bodies.