Test engineer for networking products. Next Generation Firewall
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Test engineer for networking products. Next Generation Firewall active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Networking - TCP/IP.
Programming - any language (TCL. Perl, Python, Bash, C, Java etc.)
Creating networks setup and verifying the proper functionality of a complex networking and security device - a next generation firewall.
This device combines together the functionality of many networking and security devices as: L2 Switch, Router, Intrusion Prevention System, VPN Gateway , packet decryption system etc.
Creating networking setups: L2, L3
L2 - L7 packet analysis.
Linux and Windows servers configuration.
Code development & code updates.
Using the test automation tool for verifying product quality.