Junior Application Maintenance & Support
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
- Fresh graduates or final year students.
- English - fluent.
- Basic concepts : OOP (Pref. Java) And OS (Unix/Linux)
- You will attend relevant technical courses for the technologies used in your field.
- Soft skills training for certain abilities (communication, team work, presentation skills).
- Workshops regarding software and services from our offerings portfolio.
-Implementing new Applications
If you want to be challenged and use all the knowledge, skills and experience you�ve learned at university so far, you have come to the right place. The work you undertake during your internship is really valued and you'll be given worthwhile, exciting things to do on real projects. This means you can grow your knowledge and develop yourself.
You will learn about:
- How to solve client IT requests (incidents, problems, change requests).
- How to follow and improve IT processes (ITIL methodology).
- Different IT platforms, like ERP, CRM, IT Service Management tools, Collaboration tools.
- Different IT technologies like SQL, Reporting