Junior Financial Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Capgemini active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Financial Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
• Communicative English;
• University graduated (technical, mathematics or economics) or during last year of studies;
• Willing to develop in finance/controlling/accounting area;
• Good analytical skills;
• Good knowledge MS Excel;
• Systematic, well organized, focused on details;
• Capable to work in a dynamic environment;
• Fast learner;
• Assisting with preparation of financial reports actuals/forecasts/budget;
• Support revenue and costs analysis;
• Timesheet control and reporting;
• Support Financial Controller in daily operations;
• Preparing ad-hoc analyses and reports;
• Technical support in the Excel area;
• Relocation package (for those who are willing to move to Iasi)
• Flexible schedule (part time, full time)
• Attractive salary package;
• Meal tickets;
• Private Health insurance (you can choose between a list of providers);
• Foreign language courses, trainings, certifications and tuition fees reimbursed by Capgemini;
• 7card discount;
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Significant development opportunities within the company.
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, a people company with more than 200,000 people worldwide, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM. The Group relies on its global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to get the right balance of the best talent from multiple locations, working as one team to create and deliver the optimum solution for clients.