Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Scrum Master active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
If you are smart, organized, goal oriented and have:
- Experience with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments and better development practices including SAFe, DAD and lean UX
- Understanding of incremental delivery and the value of metrics as burndown metrics, velocity and task definition
- Great leading and coaching skills: attitude of empowerment, transparency and continuous improvement
- Outstanding communication and decision making, facilitating team mechanics and energizing people
- Ability to develop and foster teamwork
- Technical University degree
- Fluency in English
- Travel availability
Our future colleague will:
- Drive the Agile development process, assist self-managing teams to coordinate resources and accepted work
- Ensure the team has a productive work environment by protecting from external influences, offering needed support and enforcing Scrum principles, aspects and processes
- Encourage and instill process improvements
- Act as communication liaison between the Team, Product Owner, IT Project Lead and Stakeholde
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
- Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym