Junior Payroll Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TPA Romania active
View all jobs Junior Payroll Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
TPA is one of the leading tax, accounting and audit services companies in Romania and Central and South Eastern Europe. From our offices in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca we cover all regions of the country. TPA Romania currently has 8 partners and more than 130 full-time employees providing support to our clients in the fields of Tax Advisory, Accounting, Auditing, Advisory and Legal.
The TPA Group is an independent member of Baker Tilly Europe Alliance and is thus able to provide to its clients a worldwide network of tax advisors, auditors and consultants.
Thanks to our alliance with the Baker Tilly International network, the 11 countries of the independent TPA Group are perfectly connected at global level, and we are able to provide high-quality services in all the main business centres and regions of the world.
* 1 year experience in a similar position;
* Human Resources Inspector Certificate;
* Friendly, customer orientated attitude;
* Organised, attention to details, responsible, able to handle multiple tasks;
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
* Positive, problem solving attitude;
* Fluent in English (verbal and written communication skills);
* Computer skills, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and web browsing;
- Drawing up and maintain labour contracts, job description, addendum;
- Preparing monthly payroll sheets and related statutory returns;
- Preparing certificates for employees;
- Report different employee changes in Revisal;
- Drawing up different employee situations requested by the clients.
* excellent work environment;
* stability and the opportunity to continue expand your skill set.