Application Support (Release Manager)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs Application Support (Release Manager) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
little about You:
• Finance functional knowledge and technical background in sql/unix (1 at least);
• At least 2-3 years experience in support;
• Ability to debug and basic knowledge of Java;
• Good knowledge on Unix, SQL and finance;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken. French would be a plus.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
Daily support tasks (90%):
• Technical and functional support of the production;
• Monitoring and request / Incident management;
• Pick-up calls on a shared hotline;
• Features explanations;
• Knowledge transfer for new joiners and users;
• Crisis management if needed;
Release management (5%):
• Study release impacts on production;
• Install applicative packages coming from development team on pre-pre-production environment;
• Install new version in production and ensure post deployment checks;
Continuous improvement (5%):
• Reach for a full automation of manual tasks, delivery process and monitoring.
-Responsible for monitoring supervision and improvements.
-Ensure the continuity of the business by a strong collaboration with all members of the feature team, the Paris Market Access support team, the helpdesk, the infrastructure teams and the other PRD teams in the world.
-Guarantee a high level of service & quality by industrialising the different processes and participating to the local and global projects and by communicating about it.
-Make available the knowledge of the local activity by promoting and updating specific documentation.
-Take part to transversal initiatives across ITEC/MKT/EMM.
-Identify improvement axis and lead/propose transformation of existing processes both for the business or our production services activities.
The assignment in a nutshell:
-Support all Market Accesses for Equity trading activities and also middle office officers in deal reconciliation matters.
-Manage Incident raised by the users up to their resolution.
-Perform TSM tasks on the feature team topics when required.
-Manage requests coming directly from users or from Trading Tools support teams.
-Work closely with the exchanges on issues and changes.
-Escalate the incidents to appropriate development team (support level 3) when required. Liaise with relevant IT teams regarding new functional and technical enhancements.
-Technical and applicative monitoring of the platform.
-User training: Ensure knowledge of users is up to date on the applications.
-Manage problems from the root cause identification to the execution of the action plan.
- Interesting salary conditions
-Undetermined period of contract
-Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
-Official training and certifications
-English, French, soft skills training
-Yearly professional evaluation
-Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
-Professional and friendly working environment