Quality Assurance Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Quality Assurance Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +360 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Tools: HP ALM (Quality center) , JIRA
• Technical skills: Unix, C++, Network( Firewall)
• Scripting Language skills are mandatory
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Testing activity - (Manual Test 40 % - Automated Test 40 %)
• Coordination of the services delivered by the team including schedules, reporting (roadmap, indicator, alert)
• Design and implementation of manual tests cases in Quality center, tests plans driven by the strategy of tests (representing the requests as well as functional tests and regression testing (manual / automatic) before deployments).
• Run manuals tests cases (regression, functional evolutions and End to end testing)
• Report and follow the defects / request on JIRA
• Maintenance and improvement of the referential of tests in Quality Center according to the deliveries and the functional evolutions.
• Implementation of the tests of new features (manual testing) and regression testing before deployments
• Supervision of the tests between applications (follow up end to end testing).
Automation Activity - (20 % of the activity)
Script and execute a part of automated tests cases
• Execution: run and supervise automated tests cases processing,
• Fix: Script modification to assure the compatibility of changes of functional versions. This maintenance activity is shared with other QA members.
• Extension: Script extension of the functional regression automaton to take into account new functional features, proposal of improvement, feasibility study (Analyze profitability, advice).
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official trainings and certifications
• English, French, soft skills trainings
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships Professional and friendly working environment