Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• University degree, Master’s (advantage actuarial, mathematical or statistical studies, quantitative finance)
• At least 2 years of relevant actuarial experience
• Certified Actuarial License – advantage, not obligatory
• English language
• Willingness to travel in the region
• Strong modelling or VBA programming skills, stochastic modelling, etc.
• Participation on audit and advisory projects is expected.
• Actuarial support for the audit engagement of insurance companies and employee benefit obligations (IAS19)
• Consulting services for insurance companies and other insurance related entities
• Actuarial valuation, implementation and development of actuarial models
• Actuarial due diligence and valuations for transaction services
• Solvency II projects.