Administrative and Payroll Assistant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Administrative and Payroll Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
What are we looking for?
An Administrative and Payroll Assistant for our office in Bucharest who has:
• One - two years of experience as a payroll officer/payroll consultant/payroll administrator preferably in a multinational company.
• University degree.
• Sound knowledge of payroll and labour law legislation.
• Strong English language skills.
• PC knowledge: Excel; Word; Outlook.
• Experience with specific payroll software applications - preferably UCMS Pay and UCMS HR.
What about your role?
• Setting up all contractual arrangements for KPMG`s staff members.
• Assistance in the monthly payroll processing for all staff members, introducing all data into the REVISAL system and preparing all monthly payroll forms.
• Ensuring communication with the tax authorities, labour authorities and any other authorities involved in Romanian regulatory reporting related to payroll processing and personnel administration.
• Assisting colleagues with any queries related to payroll processing activities.
• Preparing various reports on headcount structure.
• Placing orders for meal tickets and maintaining contact with the provider.
• Operating various on-line banking systems.
• Filling in and updating the HRIS database with all relevant info related to staff movements (in, out, promotions, etc.).
• Assisting new joiners/leavers with relevant paper work and procedures.
• Preparation and confirmation of various documents requested for employees.
What do we offer?
An enthusiastic team where you can boost your career- it’s not a cliché. We’ll do everything we can to help you fulfill your potential through various training courses and new professional qualifications. And believe us, you will never run out of things to learn.
Working at KPMG is not only about end month and Revisal, but also about happy people and an internal culture that helps employees follow their passions through various activities and events. Are you a football fan? We have a football team! Are you a Tennis Fan? Yes, you’re right, we have a tennis team as well! Are you into Pilates or bodyweight workouts? You can do that at the office. We also have numerous benefits to support your health; massage at work, flexible working schedule and many more advantages.