Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Iasi active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Recruiter active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients' development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems.
Its 21,300 top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
ALTEN ROMANIA offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.
- Minimum 1 year of corporate sourcing/recruiting experience;
- University degree in Psychology/HR/ Economics/Marketing;
- Knowledge of the automotive industry community & networking represents an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational skills, ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure;
- Open-minded and proactive;
- Strong time management skills;
- Dynamic, self-motivated, analytical person;
- Very good English skills (fluency in French could be an advantage);
- Computer skills (MS Office).
Participating in recruitment activities (sourcing, conducting language/technical tests, phone
screenings, phone and face to face interviews)
Building an ongoing candidate pipeline through research, company targeting and market knowledge
Actively searching for new profiles through new recruitment channels
Providing feedback to candidates and keeping them informed during the recruitment process;
Advertising the job announcements
Updating the candidates’ database with all required information;
Writing periodical reports and specific documents regarding the recruitment projects;
Participating in job fairs and other recruitment activities/events;
A dynamic and highly stimulating working environment
Great colleagues and an open and inspiring place to work
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Health and Wellness