Senior Systems Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hunt Recruitment active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Systems Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
- 6-8 years total IT experience
- 3-5 years of level2/level3 support experience in a fast-paced technical environment
- Proficient with Apache, IIS web servers, Tomcat, Jboss, Weblogic app servers
- Support expierience with any of the above Middleware technologies is a plus.
- Experience with IBM Websphere MQ
- Scripting using perl, shell, cmd, PL/SQL, MS SQL.
- Excellent proficiency with the standard Unix/Linux and Windows interfaces
- Experience with electronic file transfer technologies
- Experience with Automated job schedule is a plus (Ex: skybot, Control-M)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure is a plus
- Experience with splunk/Oracle Report Server/Obiee is a plus
- Basic office skills such as word processing and spreadsheets, excel counts and graphs
- Familiarity with communication protocols such as FTP, SSH, and SSL
- SSL Public, Private key certificate knowledge, PGP, Regular expressions are plus
- Familiarity with the SWIFT Network, SNL and HSMs are a plus
- Good troubleshooting skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Good documentation, organization and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Installs and configure application server software.
- Provides technical support and maintenance of installed application software.
- Make sure all the required monitoring services in place for reporting about system HA and performance.
- Interacts with business users and software vendors to troubleshoot installation and implementation issues.
- Works with system administrators, DBAs and networking engineers to improve ongoing services delivery.
- Develops and maintains detailed technical knowledge of the specifications, operation, and diagnostics of products while maintaining familiarity with competing products.
- Organizes, produces, and reports on the progress of ongoing testing, trials, and evaluation of new products and services.
- Analyzes existing workflow environments and assists with setting up and configuring new installations to fit into workflow models.
- Conducts orientation to new users regarding applications of software.
- Works with team members and management to architect and support high availability platforms and automate failover to disaster recovery locations.