Order Management Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile P&G active.
Vezi toate job-urile Order Management Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture nearly 300 brands (such as: Ariel, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Pampers, Always, Fairy, Gillette, Wella) to nearly five billion customers, competing in 160 Marketplaces. Nearly 102,000 people in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers. As our global involvement, commitment and operations have grown, we have continually analyzed and adapted the way we do business.
Our company encourages diversity, including a broad range of personal attributes and characteristics such as gender, race, age, cultural heritage or personal background.
• Quality order processing and execution
• Accurate and timely billing - following up on order execution until product is delivered and unloaded in the customer warehouse
• Keeping customers informed about their order execution status daily.
• Daily interaction with sales organization and customers to maintain up to date and accurate master data
• Tracking of customer satisfaction measures (Orders processed on time, Order Cycle Time)
• Understanding and use current procedures and develop new one as the business evolves
• Participation on CSAs (Control Self-Assessment) execution
• Initiative and the ability to work with minimum supervision
• Analytical thinking
• Ability to work effectively with others
• Available for flexible working schedule
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Good command of written and spoken English