This job is no longer active!
View all jobs METRO Cash & Carry Romania active
View all jobs Logistic Assistant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
METRO Cash & Carry is championing Independent Business. As the leading international player in wholesale trade and the largest sales line of METRO, we’re passionate about helping over 20 million customers with 20 million different sets of challenges, ambitions and dreams. We’re more than just a supplier; we are trusted relationship builders who understand and anticipate our customers’ needs. And we bring unique food expertise, outstanding global insights and decades of experience to make sure they have the best products, services and technologies to succeed.Requirements
• Very motivated person with customer-oriented mindset and
high quality standards
• Strong analytical skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to quickly adapt to new opportunities
• Team player
• Seriousness, loyalty, responsibility
• University degree, preferably in economics/ logistics
• Proficiency in English
• Computer literacy (MS Office)
• Manages the computer systems with regards to suppliers
• Draw up specific reports and documentation related to the
• Generating sales forecasts and analysis models to support
large-scale business decisions.
• Defines inventory levels and calculates the net result resulting
from the application of the established strategic objectives
• Manage the ordering process through supplier agreements,
delivery conditions, availability targets and stock levels.
• Ensures proper and timely execution of orders by suppliers
(local and import vendors).
• Monitor stock performance and availability of merchandise
and take appropriate corrective action.