Technical Consultant (Appway)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Consultant (Appway) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• Comprehensive knowledge of computer science basics like object-oriented programming, databases, web services, algorithms and design patterns.
• Master/Bachelor degree or equivalent in business informatics, software development, information systems, or similar.
• Prior involvement in the development of applications, preferably hands-on experience as object-oriented developer (like Java or C# or .Net or ABAP).
• Knowledge in User Experience Design is an advantage
• Communicative competence, collaboration, and facilitation skills
• Experience with agile methodologies like SCRUM.
Other skills and competencies required:
• English language: Fluent
• German is a strong advantage.
• Flexibility and availability to travel abroad is a strong advantage.
First thing would be to get familiar with Development and Design in Appway (a BPM Tool).
As a Technical Consultant, you’ll be responsible for design and implementation of business processes based on our clients’ requirements, and ensuring the integration into the underlying environment:
• Tool-supported Business Process Modeling and configuration
• Scripting of specific requirements to extend out of the box solution capabilities
• Design user experience within workflows
• Development of interfaces with related systems and integration of data sources
• Requirements Engineering, applying design patterns and best practices, implementation effort estimations
• Optimization of information management through an understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities
• Contribute to and be part of a technical Business Process Management Community leveraging successful concepts and projects at different clients
• Stay up to date with relevant technological trends to enable our customers on their journey to digitalize their business.
Why work with us?
We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
You have the opportunity to learn something new every day
and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.