Technical Consultant (Appway)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Consultant (Appway) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 4.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 550 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
• Comprehensive knowledge of computer science basics like object-oriented programming, databases, web services, algorithms and design patterns.
• Master/Bachelor degree or equivalent in business informatics, software development, information systems, or similar.
• Prior involvement in the development of applications, preferably hands-on experience as object-oriented developer (like Java or C# or .Net or ABAP).
• Knowledge in User Experience Design is an advantage
• Communicative competence, collaboration, and facilitation skills
• Experience with agile methodologies like SCRUM.
Other skills and competencies required:
• English language: Fluent
• German is a strong advantage.
• Flexibility and availability to travel abroad is a strong advantage.
First thing would be to get familiar with Development and Design in Appway (a BPM Tool).
As a Technical Consultant, you’ll be responsible for design and implementation of business processes based on our clients’ requirements, and ensuring the integration into the underlying environment:
• Tool-supported Business Process Modeling and configuration
• Scripting of specific requirements to extend out of the box solution capabilities
• Design user experience within workflows
• Development of interfaces with related systems and integration of data sources
• Requirements Engineering, applying design patterns and best practices, implementation effort estimations
• Optimization of information management through an understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities
• Contribute to and be part of a technical Business Process Management Community leveraging successful concepts and projects at different clients
• Stay up to date with relevant technological trends to enable our customers on their journey to digitalize their business.
Why work with us?
We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
You have the opportunity to learn something new every day
and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.