Digital Products and Campaign Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TBI Bank active
View all jobs Digital Products and Campaign Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
TBI Bank Romania, TBI Leasing si TBI Credit furnizeaza acces la solutii financiare inovatoare, digitale, integrate, creditarea fiind baza activitatii noaste comerciale. Facem parte din grupul 4finance Holding – cel mai mare grup european de credite de consum accesibile online si pe dispozitive mobile si ne dorim sa cream o comunitate de experti talentati si foarte experimentati, gata sa isi ofere serviciile clientilor din toata Europa.
Cautam persoane care sa ne provoace prin pasiunea, ingeniozitatea si ideile lor si daca doriti sa va alaturati echipei noastre, ne anuntam entuziasmati in a va cunoaste.
• Min 2 years of experience in Consumer lending / consumer finance/ Product management
• Understanding the customer
• Commercial oriented with basic marketing knowledge
• Power point and excel
• Based on internal strategy, partner merchants needs and with a customer centric approach, he/she launches campaigns in order to increase sales in specific periods
• Follows the profitability of the campaigns launched, level of sales in the period after launch and in comparison with similar periods throughout the year
• Conducts market researches and it is always paying attention to new deployments in the market, competition moves and proposes actions
• Good understanding of commercial positioning of products/campaigns in the market
• Following production/ implementation in terms of campaigns materials and communication with the agency
• Attention on details and good ability of working with contracts, documentation which customers need to sign; He/she will have to collaborate with Legal department in order to provide responses to authorities and create content in terms of product related features
• Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives. Communication with agency, briefing regarding materials needed in campaigns deployed.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Career advancement in a leading organization in its industry;
• Working environment based on openness and teamwork;
• Competitive remuneration;
• Excellent location in the central area of Bucharest.