This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EY Romania active
View all jobs Internship Audit active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Find us on: www.facebook.com/EYCareersRomania
• Graduates from Finance / Economics / Accounting
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other language is a plus)
• Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services.
• Working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain audit files, prepare leads etc.
• Developing working knowledge of the objectives of an audit (., statutory and other regulatory requirements, client expectations, types of reports to be rendered) as well as the planned audit approach (including the effect of weaknesses in the control environment and other risks for the areas of the audit that they personally execute)
• Executing audit procedures, such as obtaining an understanding of routine data processes, testing controls, and performing substantive procedures
• Preparing written communications such as client correspondence, memoranda and other working papers that document the audit procedures performed, the findings, and the results of those procedures
• Working under close supervision. Complete instructions are furnished and work is reviewed to verify its accuracy and compliance with required procedures and instructions.
We don’t want to brag, but …
We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
We highly promote smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from Starbucks where you enjoy your EY employer discounts on delicious Grande, sugar-free, non-fat, vanilla soy, double shot, decaf, no foam, extra hot, peppermint white chocolate mocha with light whip and extra syrup.
But let’s be serious! EY is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. We offer our interns support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around, and thanks to that you will have a chance to grow and even join permanently the EY team on the long run.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime