Planning & Reporting Analyst
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
• Coordinates the monitoring and reporting activity in terms of supplier delivery times;
• Sending emails related to late delivery or non-compliance to suppliers;
• Track receipt of vendor responses, ISO compliant;
• Track the payment for each order, sending proof of payment to the supplier in case of payment of the advance;
• Updating periodically the database of suppliers, products, etc.;
• Providing E-pro training for support group and external staff;
• RMA tracking from purchase and log point of view;
• Placing E-pro orders based on approved requests.
Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and over 2000 employees. Since 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations.
To support our quick business lines expansion of clients and geographic representation we need a Logistic Planning Analyst to ensure the coordination of import-export related activities.
Working in our main supply chain center from Romania, the logistic planning analyst we are looking for, must be able to coordinate and report the activity of the organization.
• Between 1-3 years of experience in a similar position
• Fluent in English; French would be a plus
• BS/MS degree in any technical field or commerce
• Basic knowledge in accounting field
• Knowledge of Microsoft office packages
• Proficiency in Excel
• Capacity to adapt to our domain, products and service
• Motivating salary
• Performance bonuses
• Opportunity to work in major innovative industrial projects
• Performance-based career and development opportunities
• Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, hobbies sponsorship etc.)