This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Telecommunication Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Very good verbal communication skills: in order to explain clearly issues and plan to fix to customer’s issues during regular remote meetings of F2F meetings;
• Very good written communication skills: in order to explain clearly and concisely issues to customers and the plan to fix them during written communications (mainly emails);
• Very customer oriented: Taking ownership of customer issues and pursuing them through to closure;
• Experience of international projects in multi-cultural environments;
• Teamwork: as part of a global WW support team to exchange knowledge and help each other;
• IT knowledge: Virtual environment (VMware) under Linux Red Hat operating system;
• Telecom knowledge: Intelligent Network, SS7 and IMS architecture and protocols (mainly SIP and Diameter).
• Very good spoken and written English language skills.
• Participate in problem diagnosis or isolation, driven by the remote support organization (activate tools, capture information in a log file, and perform level 2 diagnosis on telecom software);
• Provide support to resolve defects when problems arise in the customer’s lab or live network environment;
• The candidate will be part of a 24x7 on-call support roster.