ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Requirements
• Very good verbal communication skills: in order to explain clearly issues and plan to fix to customer’s issues during regular remote meetings of F2F meetings;
• Very good written communication skills: in order to explain clearly and concisely issues to customers and the plan to fix them during written communications (mainly emails);
• Very customer oriented: Taking ownership of customer issues and pursuing them through to closure;
• Experience of international projects in multi-cultural environments;
• Teamwork: as part of a global WW support team to exchange knowledge and help each other;
• IT knowledge: Virtual environment (VMware) under Linux Red Hat operating system;
• Telecom knowledge: Intelligent Network, SS7 and IMS architecture and protocols (mainly SIP and Diameter).
• Very good spoken and written English language skills.
• Participate in problem diagnosis or isolation, driven by the remote support organization (activate tools, capture information in a log file, and perform level 2 diagnosis on telecom software);
• Provide support to resolve defects when problems arise in the customer’s lab or live network environment;
• The candidate will be part of a 24x7 on-call support roster.