Senior Product Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs 1&1 Internet Development active
View all jobs Senior Product Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are Europe's leading internet specialist. To secure our continued success, we need enthusiastic people who want to help us shape the future of the internet.Requirements
• 5years + Product Owner/ Business Analyst or analogous experience
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills
• Comfort being hands-on in a dynamic and changing environment
• Ability to successfully follow through in the face of resistance and difficulties
• Good understanding of project management (especially Agile) and software engineering processes and practices
• Be responsible for creation of a full suite of requirements, both business, technical and non-functional along with the architects, team leads and senior developers
• Be accountable for the business success plus identifying and implementing a roadmap of features and functionality
• Lead meetings and workshops to collect all relevant information from business and potential customers
• Create requirements documents such as use-cases, business process diagrams and wireframes
• Ensure business/IT alignment across projects
• Outline and evaluate metrics that reports the success of products
• Continually improve established business processes
• Anticipate business needs and be in front of them with proposals and solutions
• Engage with the project organization as a project client and product owner
For our Portal Business Solutions department, we are looking for a Technical Product Manager.
1&1 Mail & Media operates and GMX, two of Germany's largest internet portals, as well as , an internet portal catering to an international audience. Through these brands, we are able to reach over 35 million users monthly. In addition to a large editorial news portal and Germany's most popular free e-mail service, 1&1 Mail & Media offers paid subscriptions to a variety of internet-based services, such as paid e-mail accounts, virus protection software or webhosting services.