Human Resources Champion
Exceptional client service, without exception.
There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,400 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
Requirements: Curious | Collaborative | Personally credible | Decisive thinker | Driven to deliver
• Self-planning and organizing skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Good command of English and MS Office
• Basic HR experience is required; at least 1 year in recruitment
• University degree – Economic studies are a big plus.
• Resourcing & Talent planning - Ensure that the organization has the right resource, capability and talent
to achieve immediate and strategic ambitions now and in the future.
• Employee Engagement - Work to strengthen the connection that all employees have with their work,
colleagues and to the organization so that employees are more fulfilled and make a greater contribution.
• Learning & Development - Build individual and organizational capability and knowledge to meet current
and strategic requirements, and create a learning culture to embed capability development.
• Employee Experience - Ensure customer-focused HR service delivery excellence across the entire
Are you eager for more? Let’s plan it together and make it happen! Your ideas are always welcomed!
This is an opportunity to stand out and go to the next level with your career, by joining a highly motivated and supportive team. You will find a friendly working environment and a management approach that allows everybody to participate and share knowledge.
Come and meet us! Join BDO and let’s make work fun and meaningful!
Send your application today at career [at] bdo [dot] ro .