Helpdesk Agent with English and/or Spanish
GfK is the trusted source of relevant market and consumer information that enables its clients to make smarter decisions.
More than 13,000 market research experts combine their passion with GfK’s long-standing data science experience. This allows GfK to deliver vital global insights matched with local market intelligence from more than 100 countries.
By using innovative technologies and data sciences, GfK turns big data into smart data, enabling its clients to improve their competitive edge and enrich consumers’ experiences and choices.
Technical skills required
• Good knowledge of English;
• Good knowledge of Spanish is a plus;
• Excellent communication skills and client oriented;
• Attention to details;
• Good general IT&C knowledge;
• Available to work in night shifts and flexible working week, based on a rotation pattern.
• Providing guidance and support via live telephone and dedicated platforms to panel members, basic and/or advanced troubleshooting regarding known and unknown technical problems of owned devices, following the prescribed guidelines and standards;
• Reviewing inbound emails, answering questions and providing support via email;
• Outbound telephone calls, to assist in connection issues, missed survey prompts, attempts to retrieve devices (laptop, netbook, Router, Smart phone etc.) from panel members following agreed conditions;
• Outbound reminder calls to panel members to complete active assignments.