Cash Applications Specialist (1 year contract)
Remember the last time you danced in a supermarket or while shopping for clothes? We are the ones playing that music for you.
Mood Media is the Global Leader in elevating Customer Experiences – combining Sight, Sound, Scent, Social Media and Mobile Solutions to create greater emotional connections between brands and consumers. Our clients include companies of all sizes and market sectors, from the world´s biggest brands to thousands of small businesses. Our solutions reach more than 150 million people every day at 500,00+ client locations in 106 countries.
• Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in Admin/Accounts Receivable/Billing/Collections, as applicable.
• Excellent computer skills including the ability to learn new computer software.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task required.
• Must be detail oriented and have strong analytical skills.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Hours worked: 3:30 pm EEST – 12 midnight EEST
• Apply daily cash receipts as received.
• Research and reconcile payments as needed; work with credit team on problem accounts.
• Daily balancing and posting
• Research unapplied cash receipts; process refunds, contractual buyouts, deposits and recoveries of write offs through the system.
• Initiate credits/write-offs/adjustments based upon review of A/R and account history.
• Review each request for accuracy and approval.
• Process adjustments in a timely manner.
• Research unidentifiable payments to ensure proper application.
• Professional, multicultural, open and friendly working environment
• Opportunity to be part of a Centre of Excellence journey
• Health insurance package
• Motivating salary