Global Mobility Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco Global Business Services active
View all jobs Global Mobility Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
GBS (Global Business Services) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
• At least 2 years’ experience in HR Administration area;
• Exposure with global mobility activities / relocation and immigration process flows / expatriates management would be a plus, including prior experience with global mobility specific tools (e.g. Link);
• Experince in working with HR systems;
• Excellent communication and customer service skills;
• Problem solving skills;
• Good numerical skills;
• Attention to details;
• Solid planning and organizing skills;
• Priority setting skills;
• English language proficiency.
• Provides specialist technical expertise through the processing of global mobility activities for BAT’s global population in accordance with corporate policies and guidelines;
• Ensures compliance with legal, fiscal and regulatory changes in global mobility activities e.g. the tracking of regulatory changes related to immigration, finance, visas, international business travel, tax etc.;
• Supports case execution by ensuring that documentation is produced in line with process guidlines and procedures and by maintaining data in different systems;
• Management of relocation logistics for internationally mobile employees in both home and host locations including tax set-up, visa support, relocation management, set up of pay, repatriation etc.;
• Monitors estimated employee assignment end dates, managing extensions and repatriations;
• Resolves complex queries which involve a detailed explanation of Global Mobility policy, processes or procedures;
• Monitors own performance against service standards to ensure that support and services are provided in line with established SLAs;
• Identifies opportunities to improve specialist services and processes and escalates appropriately.