(Senior) Software Engineer (Java)
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 500 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
• Strong Java Core and SQL / Oracle DB skills;
• Minimum of 4 years Java development experience;
• Experience in working with the WildFly environment would be an advantage;
• English is mandatory, German is a plus;
• Knowledge of business processes and business experience in a large company is a plus.
We are looking for a Java Developer to become part of the ABACUS development team. ABACUS is our high quality standard software solution for bank supervisory and regulatory reporting.
• Understand, maintain and extend a highly complex Java application;
• Write and optimize complex SQL queries and make use of advanced features like partitioning, hash joins etc.;
• You will use the following technologies, in a mixed Romanian-German team: Java SE, Java EE, GWT/GXT, SQL, Oracle DB, Wildfly, Maven, XML, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Junit.
What we offer:
• A great place to develop your career;
• Exciting and meaningful work within a dynamic and multinational team;
• Continuous education and training;
• A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers, etc.);
• Performance related bonus.