(Senior) Software Engineer (Java)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs (Senior) Software Engineer (Java) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• Strong Java Core and SQL / Oracle DB skills;
• Minimum of 4 years Java development experience;
• Experience in working with the WildFly environment would be an advantage;
• English is mandatory, German is a plus;
• Knowledge of business processes and business experience in a large company is a plus.
We are looking for a Java Developer to become part of the ABACUS development team. ABACUS is our high quality standard software solution for bank supervisory and regulatory reporting.
• Understand, maintain and extend a highly complex Java application;
• Write and optimize complex SQL queries and make use of advanced features like partitioning, hash joins etc.;
• You will use the following technologies, in a mixed Romanian-German team: Java SE, Java EE, GWT/GXT, SQL, Oracle DB, Wildfly, Maven, XML, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Junit.
What we offer:
• A great place to develop your career;
• Exciting and meaningful work within a dynamic and multinational team;
• Continuous education and training;
• A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers, etc.);
• Performance related bonus.