Global Business Analyst (contractor role)
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
- Ability to interact with our various Stakeholders
- Knowledge of Oracle Sales Systems and Processes is a plus
- Knowledge in planning and executing Business UAT
- Ability to communicate and influence Dev Team
- Monitor and maintains production process
- Team Player
- Advanced skills of business analysis
- Good English communication, both written and verbal
- Microsoft Office package - good (3/5)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Attention to Detail
- The ability to work under pressure
Provide specific User Acceptance Testing (UAT) support on the following UAT areas:
- assisting SME/GPO with testing activities;
- functional testing;
- performance testing;
- writing and executing test scripts;
- testing in different environments including web and mobile;
- writing bug reports;
- Presenting findings to software development and business user teams
- Working on multiple projects at one time
- Participate to SMEs calls
- Support the SME with Production Maintenance after Project Go Live