Technical Responsible for Software Activities_Iasi
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Assystem Romania active
View all jobs Technical Responsible for Software Activities_Iasi active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Assystem is an International Engineering and Innovation Consultancy with a presence in 20 countries and nearly 12,000 employees.
Assystem Romania is a subsidiary of Assystem Group and a key partner for the largest industrial engineering groups.
Founded in 1994, Assystem Romania has 1000 employees with offices in Bucharest and Iasi.
Assystem's Romanian teams offer flexibility and skills, building on the Group's recognised expertise with local projects and international work sites.
Our specialties: Engineering - Automotive, Nuclear, Aerospace.
• Technical and hands on experience in system, software or electronics engineering in the automotive field;
• Relevant experience in technical coordination of software teams
• Project management and coaching skills
• Excellent communicator (presentation, verbal and written)
Based within our Automotive Engineering Centre in Iasi, you will be in charge of leadership, co-ordination and planning of activities for a series of software oriented projects within the automotive industry.
• Responsible for all aspects related to the successful delivery of projects with main focus on quality and customer satisfaction;
• Manage a team of dedicated software engineers, providing technical and career guidance as well as constant evaluation of performance;
• Ensure delivery of the highest quality service;
• Review best practices, identify risks, bring efficiency and opportunities for continuous improvement;
• Perform annual evaluation meetings, people skill management and development;
• Liaise with other departments in preparation of overall activities and establish business goals with consideration of estimated budgets and schedules.
• Challenging and various projects for automotive industry
• Interesting benefits package including: medical services, yearly bonuses