Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile PHP Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
SaManTa Suite is a Web application developed by Societe Generale in order to manage storage assets. The application is a storage resource management tool that allows checking of used and unused resources for storage servers. Also, it monitors the SAN infrastructure, it storages planning for provisioning business line needs and it invoices storage costs.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Develop new features as part of commando team;
- Take part in all application deployment and operating life cycle phases.
- Implement automated tools and scripts for build, deployment and Continuous Integration.
- Write technical specifications for an effective implementation;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
- Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes;
- Maintain a close relationship with the French team and ensure that the final result responds to its needs.
A little about You:
- You have knowledge of various vendor’s (EMC, NetApp) storage platform technologies (SAN/NAS) including architecture, operational procedures related to management and monitoring of various storage software and hardware components;
- You have experience in managing fibre channel switches – Brocade, Cisco;
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
Involvment into solving the problems and continuous improvement;
Good command of English. French would be considered a plus.
Besides a career what else we offer:
Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
Yearly bonus per company policy;
Discounts for retailers;
Medical services and life insurance;
Private pension contribution;
A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
Continuous training and development programs;
Work from Home 1 day/week.